background

Thursday, July 23, 2009

What am I working on!!!






HEADBANDS!!!!!!!!!!!



FLORAL FASCINATORS!!!!!!!!!!!



FEATHERS & MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!



I am so excited I am going to put my designs in Ziabird!!



It is a beautiful new studio, owned by designer Lynn Manock, which features more than 30 U.S. designers that create jewelry, handbags, clothing, hats, and more!! So I am very honored to join this amazing group of artists! Check it out http://www.ziabird.com/ !!



I can't forget about my brides, right now I am working on a very unique order, a bride came to me with beautiful rhinestone vintage jewelry like earrings and brooches, from her grandmother, she asked if I could make fascinators for each of her bridesmaids, and special attendants.....I jump at the chance, I love taking something old and make it new again....................................


No comments: