background

Saturday, August 8, 2009

BASEBALL MOM NECKLACES!!!!!



Hey Baseball Mom's look at these great necklaces!! What a great way to where your son's or daughter's number proudly! A great friend of mine, (who by the way it the best baseball mom I know!) ask if I could design a necklace for her with her son's jersey # on it. He was on the All-Star team and she wanted to wear his number for luck! So of course I said no problem, and she sent a email out to the other mom's and within minutes she had a huge response for buying these necklaces! So I wanted to show them off, and of course I would love for other moms, (me included) to have one for the next season. So if you are interested contact me through my website, http://www.joannemirandadesigns.com/ or my email joannemirandadesigns@yahoo.com. The necklace are made with ceramic baseballs beads, and sterling silver numbers, and the cost of each is $25.00 for up to 2#'s, if you have more than one child's #, add $4.00 each.
Necklaces are also available for those Soccer, Football and Basketball Mom's, even Volleyball Mom's too!!
SEE YOU AT THE BALLPARK!!!

1 comment:

Nina Mone said...

I love my necklace!! Can't wait to wear it to the next tournament. I encourage all sports-related moms out there to get one. What a great way to support your son or daughter. Joanne, thanks for your time and patience in making all those necklaces. Your're amazing!!