background

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

WHATS UP WEDNESDAY!!!


I am so excited about a upcoming photo shoot I am working on for this month. It will be a mermaid scene and I get to design the original headpiece. Which means I am getting to be really creative and alittle over the top! LOVE IT!! The team that is working on this is amazing! Melissa Hebert has a great photography style, the makeup and hair is being done by Erica Adams..her work is fantastic! The special garment is being designed by my good friend Olive J Page, and independant designer. This will be a one of a kind art piece that I cant wait to see, I know it will blow me away!! The scene will be set by Heather Ivady with Social Butterfly Event..It will be rockin!! Also the model is Hannah Beth, this will be the first time I get to work with her and I cant wait..she will make a beautiful Mermaid!! I am so excited about this project...And keep checking back for the pictures...I will be sure to take behind the scene pictures to share with everyone too!!!

No comments: