background

Monday, July 19, 2010

Mermaid Shoot was a SUCCESS!!



There is not much I can say, I am pretty speechless...the pictures say it all. Here are 2 of the many fanstastic pictures from the shoot. I have to thank everyone one who was involved in this project.
Hannah Beth-model,
Melissa Hebert-photograher,
Erica Adams-hair/makup,
Olive J Page-garment,
Heather Ivady-set design,
and all the other support we had. Bailey Bennett-assistant, Christie Settle-crowd control, assist to set, plus she opened up her home for model to get ready, Heather- Melissa's assistant. My husband and son's helped with props!
What a wonderful project to be apart of, and I worked with some amazing people! And this will be the first of many, creative...amazing...over the top...photo shoots we will do together!!


No comments: