background

Monday, February 9, 2009

BUSY BUSY I AM!!!

Have been a little behind in posting on my blog, so sorry! I have alot on my plate. I have been working with some wonderful brides, designing there headpieces and jewelry, so many exciting new styles, I will post pictures asap. I also have my "Mommy PTA Hat" on these days too, I have been finishing desinging my son's elementary school yearbook. It is a big deal for the school, each year it gets better and better. This is my 1st year in charge of it, and I really want to to do my best... So too top off all this, I went back for David's Bridal in Wilmington, I worked there 3yrs ago and found out they needed a bridal consultant, and I really love sell gowns, so I was lucky to have my job back. SO keep checking back, I promise I will have some new designs soon for you to see...........................:)

No comments: