background

Thursday, February 26, 2009

THE ONE!!


Recently I went back to being a bridal consultant with David's Bridal in Wilmington, NC. I still am working hard at building my business, but in these hard economical times extra income is good! But also I really love the one on one with brides and it is also a way of keep me in with current trends in the bridal world! I will never sway a bride from the wonderful products that Davids have to offer. My own bride are looking for something different than what they might find at Davids.
I wanted to share a story about a bride I had yesterday. She was so wonderful, it was such a pleasure to work with her and her mom. She keep saying to me "I will know the ONE", "it will be so emotional when she finds the ONE!" Well we went through many styles she of course looked so beautiful in all of them, so it was starting to get difficult to pick. She loved them all, but she didnt get that feeling of it being "THE ONE!" Well I pulled out one gown, that had some things that she like from other gowns, and her mom was looking through the catalog one last time and came across it too. I helped her get into it, and I stepped out of the fitting room first and she followed and when she first saw herself in the mirror, she started to CRY! For all the years that I have been selling dress(5yr) I have never got a reation as emotional as that one! This once again reminds me why I love what I do!!! How a bride looks on her wedding day is so special, and how lucky am I to be a part of that!

No comments: