background

Monday, April 13, 2009

Headpieces are off to the photo shoot!!!






Boy I am so tired today, I stayed up really late, like 3am to get the last final touches done on the headpieces and this morning my husband shipped them off to the Southern Wedding Magazine photo shoot in Fla. I am so excited to be apart of this project, the gowns that will be worn with my headpieces will be Pricilla of Boston. You can go to http://www.iloveswmag.net/ and check out the details and watch for posting of the photo shoot that will take place the end of this week. Any of these pieces can be ordered, just go to my website www.joannemirandadesigns.com and contact me!!

1 comment:

Rebecca Kole Photography said...

You make beautiful pieces! I have a friend who has been looking for a birdcage wedding veil and I will definitely direct her your way! I found your site through the Love Affair Website and I'm sure glad I did! Tremendous work!

www.rebeccakolephoto.squarespace.com