background

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Something New!



It is a beautiful morning in NC, but a little chilly. Yesterday was stormy and even some tornado touchdown, so I worked in my studio on some ideas for a photographer Jenna Henderson,(www.jhendersonstudios.com) she is doing a "Trash the Dress" with one of her brides and she wanted a birdcage and a comb with peacocks. I love peacocks feathers! The brides has beautiful red hair, and Jenna thought peacock feathers would look great against red hair. So I wanted to posted the 2 styles I made for her to pick from.....Which do you like best??? send me a comment!

1 comment:

Valerie said...

I like the first one the best, Joanne. I think the colors of the feathers would show up beautifully against red hair. Amanda's best friend has gorgeous red hair and I can picture the colors against her hair. Beautiful!