background

Saturday, May 9, 2009

Goin' Global!!




How excited am I to think I maybe working with a bride in Australia. I got a very nice email the other day from someone that was inquiring about a vintage style hat for her friend that was getting married. Was I suprised to see that the inquiry came form Australia, wow so far! I have worked with many people from all over the US, but not that far! I was interested on how she found me and it was done by a google search, glad to know it really works. Most of my business has been through word of mouth, and working with all the fantastic photographers as far away as Utah. So we are currently working out the details, it is a whole other world, figuring out money conversation and shipping. But I would be so honored to work with her, I hope it will come to be. Also with writing back in fourth with Ms Sheree, she may want me to design a hat for her when she goes to the Melbourne Cup, which is like us going to the Kentucky Derby, it is all about horses, fashion and HATS!!

No comments: