background

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Takin some time off!!



I am so sorry about not posting in awhile! I have taken some time off to do some renovations to my home, getting ready for a big party for my son who is making his 1st Holy Communion this Sat, and just catch up and organize. Also I have enjoyed my son's baseball, we have spent alot of time at the ballpark. The most important thing about this time is to catch up with my boys, I work so much and time just fly's by and they are growing up so fast so I have to remind myself to stop and enjoy them!


Things have been kinda slow on the wedding front, so takin some time to myself is a good thing, cause I will get regenerated. I have lots of new ideas so in the weeks ahead will give me the time to create!! I will be getting ready for some new designs, and take the time to add to my etsy shop, which I have not done a thing with , sorry :( Please keep checking back with me in the next month or two, and see some new designs!!


No comments: