background

Saturday, September 19, 2009

Heard from Olive....HUGE SUCCESS!!!





I was so honored to make headpiece for my very good friend Olive...she is a up and coming designer! Her designs are fantastic, artistic, exciting and MORE! I have only good things to say about her as a person and a DESIGNER! her new website is http://www.olivejpage.com/ check it out!!
Yesterday she had her largest fashion show in Savannah, Ga and unfortunatly I was unable to attend, but I got to send some of my headpieces....She called last night and was soooo happy and said everyone one loved her designs and my headpieces! I enjoyed coming up with styles to go with her garments....We will be working together in the future, only good things can come of it! Best of Luck Olive! you are a true Fashionesta!!

No comments: