background

Friday, September 11, 2009

September 11th 2001


I will always remember this day, my son was less than a month old and I was giving him a bottle and watching the Today Show. Saw it happen as everyone else did and I froze, then called my mom and asked her is this real? From that moment on, the rest of the day I was glued to the tv and called as many people I know that could have been affected. Finding out as close as my sister-in-laws brother happened to be late to work that day, thank god! He was one of the people walking over the bridges to get away from the destruction. I will always take a minute to breath and thank god for my family being safe, and hope each year the families of the people that died on this day will find it alittle easier and have less sadness. Prayers to those families!

No comments: