background

Thursday, December 4, 2008

A Carolina Wedding, thank you.....


I have been getting my thoughts together about how I want to say thanks to A Carolina Wedding. Since April 07, I have had an opportunity to work with a great and creative bunch of women at A Carolina Wedding. Ms Tonya let me join her store to showcase my jewelry and headpieces and it has helped me grow. While at ACW I had the chance to work with them on several fashion shows, and even got to meet a local stylist, who now comes by sometimes to borrow some of my designs with their gowns and dresses for her magazine photo shoots. But most of all I had a chance to work with the best brides in town. It has been a great & learning experience. And I will always appreciate what Ms Tonya and the staff at ACW have done for me. As with everything you hope to grow and sometimes you grow apart. So I have been fortunate to meet some fantastic people in the bridal business, before and while working downtown at ACW. Now I feel it is time to venture out on my own. With the launch of my website & etsy shop, it gives me the opportunity to work more from home and be there for my husband & kids, and it also lets me work with brides from all over the place. So I will conclude with a Great Big Thank You to Ms Tonya and A Carolina Wedding & I wish you continued success! If you are looking for a beautiful dress, or an expert planner or even some cool wedding decor. Give them a call at 910-762-3312 or check out there website http://www.acarolinawedding.com/.

No comments: