background

Monday, December 1, 2008

Love the Twilight Book!



It has been a long day! I am so tired, but I have to finish TWILIGHT! I am enjoying it! just got to to the good part, so I can't wait to settle in for the night w/my book! My friends Nina & her daughter Katie got me hooked. Katie has seen the movie times 2 times, but she will have to see it one more time w/ME! If you have not read it yet, and you are a sucker for sappy love stories, with a touch of vampires. This is a book to read!

2 comments:

Nina said...

Did you finish it yet? Once you finish, you'll want to go right to New Moon. The books are addicting. Katie is waiting patiently for you to finish so she can see the movie AGAIN for the 3rd time. See ya later.

lauren clark said...

It's my favorite too!!! I'm on the third book!