background

Monday, December 22, 2008

Santa is coming town!!


We saw Santa yesterday! my oldest didn't want to sit on his lap, but he was a good sport for his little brother. I always remember when I was little I always cried on santa's lap. Not sure why he always brought me something good, how silly! After Santa we went to friend house for games, and holiday cheer. We had a wonderful time. It was great to relax and forget about my hectic and very long "To Do List". Been soooo busy lately, with lots of stuff; Christmas shopping, designing my son's school yearbook, working on orders, to add to the list of worry, I had to take my Dad last friday for a procedure to check out his heart. No Blockage yeah! that was the best xmas gift. It is always something.. But yeah know, it is all good!!!(as my friend Tammy always says). My problems may seem big at the moment, but small to someone else. I always remind myself of that everyday.



So going to take some well deserved time off, my family will be coming in for xmas and will be staying till after New Years. They come every year and we have a big New Years party. Hope to ringin' in a Very Happy New Year to all. 2009 is going to be a great year!

No comments: