background

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Something to be thankful for!

Hope everyone enjoyed there Thanksgiving Holiday! I sure did, lots of good food, good company with friend and family, and lots of good shopping! Love Black Friday Sales! I have so many things to be thankful for, most of all is MY NEW WEBSITE....It launched this week. Please check it out at http://www.joannemirandadesigns.com/ . I am so happy with it! Peter of Lazar Webscape, did a fantastic job. In the next week I will be adding even more pictures of some recent modeling shoots that show my jewelry and headpieces and recent press. Some of my designs were shown in a fashion layout in Focus on the Coast magazine, thanks to Jess James, stylist.

I am so thankful for all who has helped me too get to this point!

No comments: