background

Friday, January 9, 2009

IT IS 2009! It is going to be GOOD YEAR!!!

Hi ALL! Sorry for not posting lately....Been alittle crazy, the holiday's wrapping up, family visiting, now finishing my son's school elementary yearbook. I am the editor this years yearbook for Eaton Elementary, it is my 1st year in charge. Although being on the staff for the last 3 years and I am still worried about doing a good job. But I'm really excited about how it is going so far this year. But I have to say it has been alot of work. I received over 4,000 pictures from my staff and parents. Our school has such a HUGE parent participation, so I have so much to work with! I wish I could post pictures of the pages that I have designed so far, but I don't think the kids parents would appreciate it, ya know posting pic's of kids and internet without permission...not good!
ANYWAY because this busy time, I have taken some time away from my work, so next week BACK TO WORK.
MY TO DO LIST
~take pictures of new jewelry to post on etsy!.........
~work on new headpiece designs!..........
~work on new jewelry ideas! "I have so many new ideas!..............
~NETWORK ! NETWORK ! NETWORK !!!!.............
~contact my brides that have '09 weddings,YEAH!!.......
~research new ideas.....
~get new business cards & info packets out to all my photographer "friends" I have such a huge support from wonderful photographers! Luv ya guys!! will post really soon about all my photographer "friends"! watch for it...
I am so sure there is more, but it is a start. I hope this will be a great year! 2008 was a good, alot of possibe things & learning....but there is alway room for more!!!

No comments: