background

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Hat Social Designs



As I am finishing off hats for the social I will be posting them! Let me know what you think... Here is one that was worn by one of the Jr Leaguer for a meeting. Doesn't she look great!! This style can be made in many different color combinations to match your Derby dress. Also it can be made into a beautiful bridal style too! Keep checking for the next week as I post other! Contact me joannemirandadesigns@yahoo.com if you have any questions, or if you would like me to create something for your special event!!

Remember the Junior League of Wilmington Hat Social is on April 1st 6-8 held at Ziabird in Lumina Station.. Stop by and see all the beautiful things, have a mint julep and purchase your ticket for the Mint Julep Jubilee...Social is open to everyone!

No comments: