background

Thursday, March 11, 2010

THANK YOU THURSDAY!!


I have so many thank you's, and I am not doing them in any type of order. So this week I wanted to say a HUGE thank you to my friend, helper, and my etsy girl, NINA! If it wasn't for Nina I would not have gotten my Etsy shop going. It was a big job to load all the pictures and add the descriptions, and she took time from her family to help me. And here is a picture of the first sale, first of many I HOPE! But besides helping with etsy, she helps with my events, jumps in an gets on the sewing machine and even has helped me clean out my emails, most of all she keeps me calm when I need it :) ! We have been good friends for many years, our sons played basketball when they were in second grade and now they are in middle school together. I cherish our friendship and am so thrilled we can work together too! Thank you Nina! I appreciate all you do!

1 comment:

Nina Mone said...

You are so welcome. I enjoying helping you plus we have fun while we are working. We still have lots more work to do. Your post was so sweet. I cherish our friendship also.