background

Thursday, March 18, 2010

THANK YOU THURSDAYS!!

" My look is attainable, Women can look like Audrey Hepburn by flipping out their hair,
buying the large sunglasses,
and the little sleeveless dresses"
Audrey Hepburn
This will be a fun post...I want to thank a style icon, that has inspired me for as long as I can remember! With her grace, poise and all around wonderful style! With movies like Breakfast at Tiffany's and My Fair Lady she was or is what fashion is all about. I just love a good little black dress with pearls!! If I could have lunch with anyone it would be Audrey Hepburn! Take a look at some wonderful pictures and memorable quotes by the one and only Ms Hepburn...Tell me your favorite???
"I'm just crazy about Tiffany's-Breakfast at Tiffany's quote by Audrey Hepburn

I love that hat! Like I said she is my inspiration!


" For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only works of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone" Audrey Hepburn


"you can always tell what kind of person a man really thinks you are by the earrings he gives you" Audrey Hepburn

Thank you Ms Hepburn for being my inspiration!!








No comments: