background

Friday, March 5, 2010

THANK YOU THURSDAY!







My very first thank you for "Thank You Thursday" has to go to a wonderful, talented, & caring photographer named Millie Holloman. I have known Millie for some time now, we met along time at a bridal event that she was photographing at a store I worked in Camille La Vie. After that we would run into each other on and off, but it wasn't till Millie contacted me because she heard I made birdcage veil and she really wanted to have one for models during her Love Affair Workshops. I jumped at the offer to help out, my rewards have been wonderful pictures and friendship with her. So since then, I have helped out in 2 other workshops, and hope to do more. Millie business has grown so much, I admire her so much. She maybe younger than me, but I look up to her in many ways. She now has a fantastic team of photographers, I have been fortunate to have received pictures from them too. Its a very talented bunch over there at MHP!




Beside her Love Affair Workshop, which she and her friends who happen to be amazing photographers came together to share there knowledge of photography with women, and only women. If you want more info on Love Affair go to http://www.loveaffairphoto.com/


This last year Millie has added a new fun service called Truth Booth. You really have to check out this website (http://www.truthboothphoto.com/) and enjoy all the pictures. Just think you can have a relative like dear old Aunt Betty, or Grandpa Joe put on a funny pair of glasses or a silly hat and take a fun picture. More wonderful memories of your special day!



I really want to send a big THANK YOU to Millie, I truly appreciate all you have done for me! I feel blessed to have met you and worked with you! Many wishes to you and your wonderful team and I am here if you every need me!

You can get in touch with Millie or just go and check out all her beautiful artwork or I meant photography http://www.millieholloman.com/

1 comment:

Millie Holloman said...

Joanne! You are too sweet! We so appreciate all you do for us too and hope to have some fun shoots to use your veils in again soon! Take care!