background

Monday, November 17, 2008

Good morning everyone......Today is a worrisome day, my mom is in having shoulder surgery, so I have been praying for her, she had broke her shoulder last year and this is her 2nd surg...Love you mom! Everything will be okay!
But last night I got great news, ....I am very excited my new website is almost ready to go live! Peter of Lazarwebscapes has done a fantastic job so far. I can not wait to have everyone check it out.
Still getting the hang of this blogging thing......hope ya all are patient, keep following I will be bringing a lot of great things to share on my blog, thing like my new designs, things I love in the bridal world, tips I have learned in my experiences in weddings etc. and just "stuff" about me, hope your interested....LOL! Hope your day is sparkling!

No comments: