background

Saturday, November 15, 2008


It is a raining, windy night....so I am curled up on the couch with little "max" my 1 year old yorkie-poo, he is my shadow. He is like having a baby. Today was great, family stuff. Doing some pottery with my boys, they made ornaments for our tree and they made gifts for there Aunt and cuz. Also I heard from my web designer and he is making huge progress on my website...The site will have lots of great photos of brides and models that are wearing my headpieces and jewelry. I'm so lucky to have had the support from great photographers that supplied my with the great photos. I will put together a list and post it very soon. Also I joined Facebook this week and have had a blast getting in touch with old friends and classmates. You should try it! Its easy and free.....till the next post!...........................:)

No comments: