background

Friday, November 14, 2008




I know it has been awhile......., I just have been so busy getting my business in order. Lucky to have been working with such amazing brides, bridesmaids and mothers of brides etc...... Soon I will put some really beautiful pictures on my blog for all to see what I have been up too. Right now I am waiting patiently for my new website, it is being designed by a great and talented web designer, check out his site....http://www.lazarwebscapes.com/. So as thing evolve I will be letting everyone know!







2 comments:

Tara said...

It looks fantastic!!! Don't you just love the "cute blogs" thing? I added you to my blog addictions list on my blog and will be adding you to my website once it goes up. So excited for you!

Joanne said...

Thanks so much Tara, Ya know when you think about it, you really help me get started...thanx!