background

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Mom's Surgery Went Great!

Having a Good Day so far. My moms shoulder surgery went well, and she will be going home later today. Thanks to a wonderful Dr by the name of Dr Hocker, with Atlantic Orthopedics...He has be wonderful...Now Mom is on the road to recovery, I am sure it will be a long one...but I will be there for her! As for my Dad, he has been great, he take such good care of my mom, and the rest of us. A Big Thank You goes to him, I LOVE YA DAD!
Now to other great things....the countdown to the lauch of my website has started! We are only days away, it looks FANTASTIC! I feel like I had another baby, without having the morning sickness, (well maybe a little). Once again, I have to give out a HUGE THANK YOU to Peter Lazar and to his wife Tara also. It was such a easy process to work with them, even though we don't live in the same state, (anymore)....I was fortunate to have met them many years ago, and as I always say there are reasons for everything! Also timing is important! So if you are in need of a wonderful website, check out www.lazarwebscapes.com . Also to let everyone know that Ms Tara, will soon be reopening her wedding planning & decor business after a break, I will keep you posted on that too! So..............coming soon to my blog, I will be sharing information about the other important people that have help me to get here! I am so appreciate to all that have helped! TTFN!:o)

No comments: