background

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Bridal Expo in October

I had the honor to participate in a local wedding expo that it held annually, I worked with A Carolina Wedding, there beautiful gown were worn and I added my finishing touches with headpieces, veils and jewelry. So see below some shot of the beautiful models. Any of these designs are available. Prices start at $45. for a simple birdcage veil and up from there and for a comb headpiece either floral or original veiling style prices start around the same $48. and up. I really try to work with brides budgets. Currently doing my best to get these designs on my etsy shop, but you can contact me either through my website http://www.joannemirandadesigns.com/ or just email me joannemirandadesigns@yahoo.com.

I truly love what I do, so I would love to work with you!


No comments: