background

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

A FASHION STATEMENT........

I watched the inauguration all day, and had many emotions, one; HOPE~secondly;JOY~and most of all LOVE for Michelle's outfits. Being that I love fashion and currently a unknown in the fashion world, which is my dream to be famous( I am dreaming big). I am very happy for the two relatively unknown designers that created the beautiful outfits the First Lady wore today.
The beautiful yellow sheath dress with sparkle, by designer Isabel Toledo, she looked so smart and regal and it was a great way to start the day. I believe she was saying with that elegant suit, the White House needs to have a new and bright outlook for the days to come.....Now the Ball Gown, love it, I can see a remake coming down the bridal runways! I loved it, she looked so glamorous in this white chiffon one shoulder gown that was designed by a 26 year, Jason Wu. All I can say, you go Jason. So much talent at 26 yrs old, I admire that in a big way! I can't wait to see the days ahead to see what First Lady Michelle Obama will wear. I love that she is giving these small town designers a big town to design for!

No comments: