background

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Short Post.................

Just a short post......I am working hard trying to get my name/website out there. So last night I signed up to www.weddingwire.com , which is a great wedding resource site. It is a site, that is put out w/Martha Stewart.com, so I am excited about that. Ya know how popular Martha is in the wedding world! So I am waiting for approved, wish me luck! Also while on fb, I found someone in NY that is a wedding planner and her website is also used as a wedding resource too, so I hope to be added to her list too. Check out her site www.sbbridalconsulting.com ...... One of the many great things about being in the wedding industry, I really love the way vendors all try to pulled together and help each other out......till the next post!:)

No comments: