background

Saturday, January 31, 2009

I love Peacocks Feathers!





These designs were inspired by my love of the peacock! Now I have to say I am really afraid of birds, don't like to be anywhere need our feather friends, but I love see a peacock from a far. They are so graceful, and majestic. The colors on the feathers are so rich, and I do love color. So I designed this headpiece for a photo shoot and everyone loved it, it is a little far out. The photo shoot was during a Love Affair Workshop, hosted by 4 AMAZING photographers, check out the website www.loveaffairworkshop.com or go to www.millieholloman.com for more info. You can purchase this fun headpiece, or I can design something similar for a bridal party. These colors are becoming poplar in wedding decor. This headpiece is priced at $25.oo. If you are interested, go to my website and www.joannemirandadesigns.com and let me know. The necklace with the peacock pendant is also available and it is priced at $30.00 and you can do the same and contact me through my site, both this items are going to be added to my etsy shop very soon. The necklace is a one of a kind. If you are inspired by the peacock feather, and what to add it to your wedding. Contact me. So hope to hear from you!

No comments: