background

Monday, January 26, 2009

Happy Monday!


My "Valentine Bride" loves her new headpiece & veil! I am so excited, and I can't wait to see how she will look on her special day! Keep watching for her pictures next month!

I just got a email from Southern Wedding, and they added my name to the post about the bride Megan, I made her beautiful vintage style hat for her wedding. I am so happy they did that for me. It is great blog for any new bride or just someone that loves "anything bridal"...There have launched a new magazine, and I will be on the hut to purchase it. There are so many beautiful picture in it. Alot of the vendors that are featured are local people that I admire so very much, such as Millie Holloman, and her many talents photographers, Jennifer with Salt Harbor Designs, and many more I am sure.

No comments: