background

Friday, January 16, 2009

"Miracle on the Hudson"


What a miracle it was! My thought and prayers go out to the survivors of the Flight 1549 yesterday! What an experience, something that will be with them always! I flew in Nov on the same type of plane from Laguardia Airport, and it was the first time I was in a plane since before 911 and I was calm, I had my Twilight book to keep me company. It was a pleasant flight, but I did start thinking about how small the airport is, and it has alot of water around it. But I got home safely. Now looking at all the news and pictures of yesterday, I am wondering how I would have been throught this horrible crash. Those passagers are amazing and I am very happy for all of them and there family!


And what do I say.....How do you spell hero....."SULLY". What a humble hero, Pilot Chesley B. "Sully" Sullenberger of Ca. You are the best! Your co-pilot deserves and a big thank you too. I hope the next time I fly......you will be the pilot!

No comments: